We’re getting down to the wire before the beginning of the Infinity’s Reach Escape Clause Contest. I will start announcing winners next Monday and that will continue Monday through Friday until the launch on April 1. If you want a free autographed copy of Infinity’s Reach, here’s what you need to do:
1. You have to make a sign. The sign should read: “I CAN HELP YOU ESCAPE.”
2. You have to take a photo or video of you holding up said sign in a public place.
3. Post the image of you holding the sign on your Facebook page. Send me a link to that page. If you can’t get that to work, then just send me the image in jpg form. In the case of a video, post it on YouTube or a comparable site and send me the link. Send it to this blog or to my direct email address: email@example.com.
4. I will be announcing it for the next two weeks, showing examples and will be accepting submissions, but the actual contest starts Monday, March 18. I will pick a winner each day thereafter (Monday through Friday) until April 1. Winners will need to provide mailing addresses where I can send the book. If you would rather receive an e-book version (Kindle or otherwise), I can do that too. But all prizes will be sent after April 1.
5. You can enter as many times as you want, but only one prize per person. Images with more than one person will still receive only one prize.
6. Winners will be announced here daily as well as on the Facebook Infinity’s Reach fan page. I will also post the winning photos in both places.
And here’s my last photo entry as an example of what you might try doing. This was taken at the social/entertainment/cultural center of my own hometown, Cleburne, Texas. I was waiting for the managers to come out with shotguns, but they were cool about it.
Speaking of Facebook, I am still looking for people to come visit my Infinity’s Reach fan page on Facebook. My intent there is to keep you all informed about the launch there, as well as any other big news we might have coming up. Just say you like me, please…
We’ve (we, meaning me) finished the second read on the book manuscript and plan on one more read before starting with page formatting. And we will have a new book soon!