OK, if you haven’t noticed the family resemblance, today’s winner is my grandson. (What? Don’t you recognize those kneecaps? Gavin Robinson is holding up the obligatory “I CAN HELP YOU ESCAPE” sign outside the state capitol in Austin, Texas. Since he doesn’t have much competition at this point, he’s today’s winner. No nepotism there, of course..
Once again, here are the rules. Contest ends this time next week, so get your entry in!
1. You have to make a sign. The sign should read: “I CAN HELP YOU ESCAPE.”
2. You have to take a photo or video of you holding up said sign in a public place.
3. Post the image of you holding the sign on your Facebook page. Send me a link to that page. If you can’t get that to work, then just send me the image in jpg form. In the case of a video, post it on YouTube or a comparable site and send me the link. Send it to this blog or to my direct email address: email@example.com.
4. I will be announcing it for the next week, showing examples and will be accepting submissions. I will pick a winner each day thereafter (Monday through Friday) until April 1. Winners will need to provide mailing addresses where I can send the book. If you would rather receive an e-book version (Kindle or otherwise), I can do that too. But all prizes will be sent after April 1.
5. You can enter as many times as you want, but only one prize per person. Images with more than one person will still receive only one prize.
6. Winners will be announced here daily as well as on the Facebook Infinity’s Reach fan page. I will also post the winning photos in both places.
More than anything, this is supposed to be a fun contest, so lighten up. Be creative. I plan on awarding creativity and boldness.